Part 3 of a 3 part series
Now that you have learned why you should host a webinar and what you should consider when choosing a webinar platform, it is important to ensure you are taking effective steps in promoting your webinar.
Prior to promoting your webinar, consider who your target audience is. Once you have determined who you are seeking to reach, you can begin developing a digital marketing strategy to generate registration on your upcoming webinar.
Below include a few steps you can take to share your webinar to your target audience:
- Social Media Advertising
- Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Email Marketing
- Introducing the webinar, reminding recipients of the webinar, and following up to thank them for attending
- Static Social Media Posts
- Graphic to promote the webinar
- Video “Teaser” to highlight the webinar topics
- Updating Your Website to Promote the Webinar
- Website Calendar
- Hello Bar
- Website Pop Ups
- Adding the Webinar Landing Page to Your Email Signature
- Writing a Blog to Promote your Webinar
- Encouraging Employees to Share the Webinar with Family and Friends
Efficiently planning, launching, and promoting a webinar takes time and it is easy to forget essential steps. If you are interested in hosting a webinar and would like to ease the process, our experiences staff is here to assist you. For more information, please contact email@example.com or call 631-207-1057 Ext. 107.