Brad Swezey, the Vice President of PR4Lawyers joins host Kory Underdown of Solo de Facto to discuss marketing strategies. It can be difficult to gain traction when you are a small business. Brad is here to provide solos and small law firms with ways to successfully market your business.
What you’ll learn:
- Why as an attorney, you can’t assume that your skills will automatically attract new clients.
- Why you can’t rely on one way to get clients.
- Why lawyers are viewed in the same way as auto repair shops (yes, really!).
- What the advantage solo practitioners have over bigger law firms.
- Why the more you can connect with your potential clients the better off you’ll be.
- Why you don’t need a full time staff who is in the office.
- Voicemail is the quickest way to kill your new leads.