Skip to content
- Leonard Bellavia of Bellavia Blatt, PC represented nearly 800 Chrysler dealers in a $750 million lawsuit against the federal government in a Takings Clause case. This was reported by Long Island Business News, Law360 and Automotive News.
- PRMG assisted Make The Road New York and New York Communities for Change in garnering press coverage for a press conference that was held after a hearing on a preliminary injunction to prevent the Islip Town Board elections from happening this November. This was covered by Newsday, Newsday.com, News 12, FiOS1 Long Island and WSHU Radio.
- Tanya Hobson-Williams of Hobson-Williams, P.C. spoke with Best Company on whether to use an attorney, a do-it-yourself legal forms or online legal resources when forming a corporation.
- Newsday interviewed Michael Xylas of Abrams Garfinkel Margolis Bergson, LLP on how Millennials are feeling buyer’s remorse after purchasing a home.
- PRMG assisted MHANY Management, Inc., New York Communities for Change (NYCC) and The Law Offices of Frederick K. Brewington in garnering media coverage for a press conference announcing that the MHANY and NYCC reached a $5.4 million settlement with Nassau County in a housing discrimination lawsuit that began in 2005. This was covered by Newsday, Newsday.com, News 12, WCBS 880 AM, New York Law Journal, Long Island Business News, and The Real Deal.
- Fred Brewington of The Law Offices of Frederick K. Brewington is representing a female employee of Hempstead Sanitary District No. 7 who alleged she was sexually harassed by the district commissioners, and two men who were fired from their positions at the sanitary district for defending her. This was covered by News 12, Newsday, Newsday.com, FiOS1 News and Eyewitness News.
- US News & World Report interviewed Michael Xylas of Abrams Garfinkel Margolis Bergson, LLP for an article on buying a condominium.
- Fred Brewington of The Law Offices of Frederick K. Brewington held a press conference with his client, Shimon Waronker, regarding the one-year anniversary of his client’s suspension from his position of Superintendent of Hempstead Schools, while the school district has yet to hire a hearing officer. This was covered by Newsday, Newsday.com, News 12, FiOS1 News, Channel 2 News, Eyewitness News at 4 and PIX 11 News.
- Larry J. McCord of Larry J. McCord & Associates was interviewed by Best Life Online for an article on the true cost of getting a divorce.
- The Springfield (NJ) Patriot announced that Keith Allen has joined the firm of Hobson-Williams, P.C. as an associate.
- Candice Grossbach of Martin Grossbach, P.C. was interviewed by The Long Island Press for an article on how to be an executor of an estate.