- Sahn Ward Coschignano, PLLC announced the launch of its Environment, Energy, and Resources Practie Group. This was reported in Long Island Buiness News and InnovateLI. InnovateLI, The New York Real Estate Journal and The Westbury Times reported on the firm's successful representation of the Salvation Army in their efforts to build a new facility in New Cassel. Long Island Business News named Elaine Colavito, an Associate with the firm, as one of its "One to Watch in Law" and Firm Partner Miriam Villani was named to its list of "Who's Who in Women in Professional Services."
- Adam Cahn of Sakkas, Cahn & Weiss, LLP commented on the New Jersey Transit train crash that killed one person and injured more than 100 people and announced he will be representing some of the crash victims in personal injury actions. This was reported by The New York Post and FiOS1 News.
- Jason Leventhal of Leventhal Law Group, P.C. held a press conference to denounce a judge’s decision to dismiss his client’s lawsuit against the New York Police Department, in which a member of the NYPD failed to administer CPR to the client’s 11-year-old daughter, who later died from an asthma attack. This was reported by Channel 2 News, WCBS Radio, Eyewitness News, NY1, News 12 Brooklyn and The Daily Mail (UK).
- Frederick K. Brewington of The Law Offices of Frederick K. Brewington is representing an African-American car salesman who claimed his manager, who is white, pointed a gun at his face. This was reported by News 12, FiOS1 News and PIX 11 News at Ten.
- Long Island Business News and Crain’s Health Pulse reported on Weiss Law Group, PLLC being named counsel to Abrams Garfinkel Margolis Bergson, LLP.
- The New York Law Journal announced that Tanya Hobson-Williams of Hobson-Williams, P.C. has been named one of its Top Women in Law.