- Long Island Business News interviewed Leonard Bellavia of Bellavia, Blatt, Andron & Crossett, PC for a story on the legal issues that franchises face.
- A website and a relocation card were created for Wendy Pelle-Beer & Associates, PLLC.
- An advertisement was developed for Sakkas, Cahn & Weiss, LLP.
- Frederick K. Brewington of The Law Offices of Frederick K. Brewington announced he filed a lawsuit against the Nassau County Police Department on behalf of a client who alleges his civil rights were violated. This was reported by Newsday, News 12, FiOS1 and The Island Now. Mr. Brewington’s client, Maribel Touré, had her appeal upheld by the New York State Commissioner of Education, who ruled that the Hempstead School Board election results be nullified and a special election be held for the open seat. This was reported by Newsday
- A trifold brochure was made for Emmanuel Jacques Almosnino Law Firm.
- An E-Newsletter was created for Grover & Fensterstock P.C.
- Christian Browne of Sahn Ward Coschignano & Baker, PLLC successfully represented a beach club in a zoning and land use dispute. This was covered by Newsday. Long Island Business News quoted Christian Browne and Joseph R. Bjarnson in its “Closing Arguments” section.
- An E-Newsletter was designed for Alan W. Clark & Associates, LLC.
- A Spanish trifold brochure was created for Neil H. Greenberg & Associates, P.C.
- Long Island Business News interviewed Larry McCord of Larry McCord and Associates for an article on how students can protect themselves legally from bullying.
- A new logo was designed for The Law Office of Gary L. Donoyan.