- PR4Lawyers designed a Website for Gruenberg Kelly, a Website for Larry McCord and Associates, a Website for Alarcon Law Firm, a Website for The Margolis Law Firm, and an E-Newsletter for Tully & Winkelman, P.C.
- LIBN.com reported on The Elder Law Office of Brian Andrew Tully, PLLC becoming Tully & Winkelman, P.C. To read the article, click here.
- Craig Robins and Larry McCord have been announced as winners of Long Island Business News' Leadership in Law Awards in the category of Sole Practitioner.
- Matthew J. Barnes of Barnes & Barnes, P.C. was named as Long Island Business News' "Ones to Watch" in Construction, Engineering and Architecture. To read the article, click here.
- Attorneys Troy Rosasco and Daniel J. Hansen were interviewed by FiOS1 and 1010 WINS, respectively, regarding the reopening of the 9/11 Victim Compensation Fund. Click here to watch the FiOS1 news clip and to listen to the 1010 WINS segment. Mr. Rosasco was also interviewed by Newsday, in which the article can be read here.
- Lauren Raysor appeared on "Awareness Avenue with Dr. Deb" on OWWR, an online radio station broadcast from SUNY-Old Westbury. Ms. Raysor talked about her book "Living the Wealthy Life," as well as the U.S. criminal justice system and the recent execution of Troy Davis.
- The Long Island Press announced its nominees for its Best of LI 2012. Among those are Melvyn Jacoby & Russell Marnell (Best Divorce Lawyer) and Brian Andrew Tully (Best Lawyer).