- Kerry Bretz of Bretz & Coven, LLP spoke to InsideNOVA on the removal and the report of removal of undocumented immigrants in Prince William County, Virginia. Mr. Bretz also spoke to the New York Law Journal about a new law in New York City which cracks down on impostors posing as immigration law attorneys.
- Fred Brewington of The Law Offices of Frederick K. Brewington received the Diversity in Business Award from Long Island Business News and was named to The Long Island Press’ PowerList. A full-page ad was created for the PowerList, along with another ad for ERASE Racism. Mr. Brewington was also named as this year's recipient of the New York State Bar Association's Haywood Burns Award.
- Steve Sack of The Law Offices of Steven Mitchell Sack was interviewed by Long Island Business News on the possibility that Long Island-based employers may be forbidden from asking about a prospective employee’s salary history in order to fix the wage gap between men and women.
- Bigger Law Firm interviewed Tanya Hobson-Williams of Hobson-Williams, P.C. on the Internal Revenue Service’s use of private debt collectors in an effort to obtain unpaid taxes.
- Daniel Rabanipour of Kaplan, Kaplan & DiTrapani, LLP was named one of Long Island Business News' Ones to Watch in Law.