- Georgaklis & Mallas, PLLC announced that its client’s $18.7 million verdict was upheld, including a jury verdict of $16 million for pain and suffering, the largest jury-affirmed pain and suffering verdict in New York State. This was reported by The National Herald and The New York Journal.
- A logo was developed for Arze & Mollica, LLP.
- Frederick K. Brewington recently filed a complaint with the New York State Commissioner of Education, calling for an examination of election fraud in the Hempstead School Board elections. This was covered by Newsday, Newsday.com, FIOS1, and News12. Law 360 reported on The Law Offices of Frederick K. Brewington’s successful representation as co-counsel of a client in a housing discrimination case against the Village of Garden City.
- Christian Browne, of Sahn Ward Coschignano & Baker, PLLC successfully represented a Laundromat owner against the Town of Hempstead zoning board in a case involving time limits on special use permits. This was reported by Newsday and LIBN.com.
- A logo was designed for Wendy Pelle-Beer & Associates, PLLC.
- Carl Irace of Bainton Lynch, LLP was featured in the Long Island Business News’ Ones to Watch in Law.
- A folder was designed for The Law Firm of Douglas & London, PC.
- Kyle Lynch of Bainton Lynch was named Long Island Business News’ “Ones to Watch in the East End.” He was also featured in a Long Island Business News story on attorneys who join their families’ law firms.