- Steven Mitchell Sack the Employee's Lawyer, was interviewed by Fios1News about the New York Wage Board's minimum wage increase to $15 for fast food workers.
- A Dealership Succession Brochure was created for Bellavia Blatt & Crossett.
- A website was designed for Law Office of Robert F. Danzi.
- Leonard Bellavia of Bellavia Blatt & Crossett, P.C. filed several lawsuits against TrueCar on behalf of auto dealerships. An earlier $250 million lawsuit was covered by Legal Broadcast Network, Automotive News, Driving Sales News, Law360, Long Island Business News, and F&I and Showroom. Then on July 31, another lawsuit was filed in California, and this was covered by Automotive News.
- PR4Lawyers helped publicize The Law Offices of Frederick K. Brewington, who successfully represented a Nassau County police officer who was found not guilty of harassment and resisting arrest. This was covered by News 12, Newsday, and The Long Island Press.