- An advertisement was created for Futterman & Lanza, LLP.
- Neil Greenberg of the Law Offices of Neil. H Greenberg and Associates, PC was interviewed by Long Island Business News regarding new changes to employment law. A new website was also designed for the firm.
- A website was developed for Emmanuel Jacques Almosnino Law Firm.
- Frederick Brewington of the Law Offices of Frederick K Brewington was mentioned in a News 12 Long Island article regarding petitions over alleged voting fraud in the re-election of Hempstead School District board member Betty Cross.
- A half-page advertisement was created for Sakkas Cahn & Weiss, LLP.
- Michael Sahn of Sahn Ward Coschignano & Baker, PLLC was featured in a Long Island Business News story about understanding industrial development agencies (IDAs). Wayne Edwards, a partner at the firm, was featured in a Long Island Business News article regarding parking space concerns in downtown Patchogue. A banner was also created for the firm’s website.
- English and Spanish language trifold brochures were made for The Law Offices of Anthony J. Mamo Jr., PC.
- A logo was designed for Houslanger & Associates, PLLC.
- Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn pages were created for Maroney Associates, PLLC.