- WBAI Radio interviewed Lauren P. Raysor about the verdict in the George Zimmerman trial in which she said that the incidences of racial profiling and harassment need to be examined at an international level.
- Frederick K. Brewington was named to The Long Island PowerList for 2013 as one of the 50 most powerful Long Islanders.
- A commercial was developed for Fine Law to advertise their loan modification, foreclosure defense, and debt settlement services.
- Dan Baker from Sahn Ward Coschignano & Baker, PLLC was named as one of Long Island Business News’ “Ones to Watch” in Commercial Real Estate.
- An advertisement was designed for Turley Redmond Rosasco & Rosasco and an advertisement was designed for Futterman Lanza & Block, LLP's monthly Elder Law & Estate Planning seminars.