- Frederick K. Brewington recieved a $900,000 settlement on behalf of his client, a former Nassau County human rights commission official who claimed she was fired for her political affiliation, gender, and race. This was reported in Newsday. The New York Law Journal reported on Mr. Brewington’s defense of his client, who was denied access to her attorney by Nassau County Police after being charged with drunk driving. Cory Morris recently joined The Law Offices of Frederick K. Brewington. This was published by The Touro Lawyer’s “Class Notes” section.
- PR4Lawyers' President John Zaher was interviewed by the Long Island Business News about public relations and marketing strategies for law firms.
- Printed newsletters were created for Rappaport Glass Levine & Zullo and Sahn Ward Coschignano & Baker.
- Commercials were produced for Georgaklis & Mallas.
- Presentation folders were created for Turley Redmond Rosasco & Rosasco.
- A mobile site was created for Genser Dubow Genser & Cona.
- Chris J. Coschignano of Sahn Ward Coschignano & Baker, PLLC was recognized for being named to the New York Metro “Super Lawyers” list in The Touro Lawyer’s “Class Notes” section.
- A “Cell Phone Use and Texting Ticket” page was added to the website for the Law Offices of Craig M. Bondy.
- Brochures were designed for Sahn Ward Coschignano & Baker.