AGMB Professional Real Estate Agent Series Continues its Mission to Educate Residential RE Sales Professionals
NEW YORK, NEW YORK — Abrams Garfinkel Margolis Bergson, LLP (AGMB) has announced that it is continuing its AGMB Professional Real Estate Agent Series into the middle of 2016.
The purpose of the AGMB Professional Real Estate Agent Series is to cover topics of importance for the residential real estate agent. Each session will be titled “What every real estate agent should know about…” followed by the topic to be covered that evening. The presentations will take place on Thursday nights from 6:00 p.m. to 7:15 p.m. throughout the year.
The schedule of the remaining presentations is as follows:
● May 5 — The Most Important Provisions (and Revisions) of the Real Estate Purchase Contracts (Co-ops, Condos and Townhouses)
● May 19 — Safety (Protecting Themselves, Their Identities and the Private Information of their Clients)
● June 2 — Due Diligence for Co-ops and Condos (including an overview of Renovations and Combinations)
● June 16 — Financial Aspects of Closings (including a discussion of Transfer Taxes, Mansion Taxes, Gift Taxes and Purchase CEMAs)
● July 7 — Working with Vendors (A Panel Discussion with Industry Experts)
All presentations will take place at AGMB, located at 1430 Broadway, 17th Floor, New York, NY. Cocktails and appetizers will be served at each event. This program is intended for, and limited to, real estate agents. There is no cost to attend.
About Abrams Garfinkel Margolis Bergson, LLP
Abrams Garfinkel Margolis Bergson, LLP is a full-service law firm dedicated to smart, practical and cost-effective counsel. The firm’s diversity of experience enables its attorneys to provide comprehensive and creative counsel to their clients. The firm counsels a vast array of clients and variety of businesses, including banking institutions, real estate brokers, start-up and middle market companies, real estate developers, cooperatives and condominiums, trade organizations, entertainment companies, performing artists, insurance companies, personal services firms, hedge funds, wholesalers, distributors, transportation companies and product manufacturers. Abrams Garfinkel Margolis Bergson, LLP has locations in Great Neck and New York, New York and Los Angeles, California. For more information, visit www.agmblaw.com.