Skip to content
- US News & World Report spoke to Claire Steinman of Wingate, Kearney & Cullen, LLP for a story on how to set up a trust fund.
- Candice Grossbach of Martin Grossbach, P.C. was interviewed by The Long Island Press for an article on how to be an executor of an estate.
- Kerry Bretz of Bretz & Coven, LLP spoke to Business.com on what businesses owners should do in the event that Immigration and Customs Enforcement conducts an I-9 audit.
- Lauren P. Raysor filed a notice of claim on behalf of the owners of Cupcake Cutie Boutique in Mount Vernon, claiming the city and its mayor unlawfully closed down the establishment and the shutdown was politically motivated. This was reported by News 12 Westchester, The Rockland/Westchester Journal News, WCBS Radio (880 AM), Ossining Daily Voice, and was also featured on FiOS1 News.
- Newsday interviewed Fred Brewington of The Law Offices of Frederick K. Brewington on the lawsuit filed against the Town of Islip over its at-large voting system and how it discriminates against minority residents. Mr. Brewington was also interviewed by The Long Island Press about his client, Dr. Shimon Waronker, who is facing removal from his role as superintendent by the Hempstead School Board.
- James Michael Murphy of Montfort, Healy, McGuire & Salley LLP was named one of Long Island Business News’ “Ones to Watch in Law” for being elected chairman of the Nassau Suffolk Trial Lawyers Association.
- Kostantinos Mallas of Georgaklis & Mallas, PLLC was named to the Metro New York Super Lawyers list for 2018. This was reported by Greek News and The National Herald.
- The Community Associations of Long Island, Inc. announced that Ursula Burgess will be the guest speaker at its annual trade show. This was reported by Mann Report Management.
- PRMG assisted Brian Andrew Tully of Tully Law, PC in publishing an article in Wealth Management magazine on the business of elder care.
- PRMG assisted Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison, The Law Offices of Frederick K. Brewington, Newman Ferrara LLP, Make The Road New York and New York Communities for Change in staging a press conference in front of Islip Town Hall to announce that a federal lawsuit has been filed against the Town of Islip on behalf of three Latino residents, alleging the town’s current at-large voting system underrepresents Latino and other minority communities. This was covered and by Newsday, Newsday.com, News 12, FiOS1 News, Channel 2 News, News 4 New York, PIX 11 News, and The Islip Bulletin, and reported on by Noticia, the Daily News, WRAL (Raleigh, NC), Voices of NY, Courthouse News Service, Nonprofit Quarterly and the Election Law Blog. Fred Brewington was interviewed on LI News Radio about the lawsuit.
- Neil B. Garfinkel of Abrams Garfinkel Margolis Bergson, LLP (AGMB) has been appointed to the New York State Real Estate Board. This was reported by National Mortgage Professional Magazine and Real Estate Weekly. Michael G. Barone was named Counsel to the New York Association of Mortgage Brokers. This was reported by National Mortgage Professional Magazine and Mann Report. In addition, Mann Reportannounced the BEST (Balance Equals Success for your Team) program being launched by AGMB.
- Fred Brewington of The Law Offices of Frederick K. Brewington obtained a $150,000 judgment in a civil rights case on behalf of an African-American retired Nassau County correction officer who was verbally and physically assaulted by members of the Garden City Village Police Department and falsely arrested. The Garden City News reported on the case.
- Sahn Ward Coschignano‘s newest addition, Kyle Lawrence, was mentioned in Innovate Long Island.
- Newsday.com interviewed Tanya Hobson-Williams of Hobson-Williams, P.C. on the pros and cons of consolidating credit card debt.
- Fred Brewington of The Law Offices of Frederick K. Brewington was named to Long Island Press‘ Power List.
- Tiffany Javier of Bretz & Coven, LLP was interviewed by the Spanish-language publications El Correo NY and Noticia Long Island on sanctuary cities, the status of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals and Temporary Protected Status for undocumented Salvadoran immigrants.
- PR4Lawyers assisted The Law Offices of Frederick K. Brewington in generating publicity for a press conference in which Mr. Brewington announced the filing of a civil rights lawsuit on behalf of a 72-year-old military veteran who was falsely arrested and assaulted by two Nassau County police officers. This was covered by Newsday, Newsday.com, News 12, News 4 New York and Eyewitness News.
- Kostantinos Mallas of Georgaklis & Mallas, PLLC commented on Governor Andrew Cuomo’s signing of Lavern’s Law. That was picked up by Hellenic News of America.
- Brian Andrew Tully celebrated his 20th year practicing elder law and estate planning at Tully Law PC. This was reported by The Northport Observer and The Huntingtonian.
- Law360 interviewed Kerry Bretz of Bretz & Coven, LLP for an article on how attorneys are trying to help Salvadoran non-citizens from losing Temporary Protected Status.