Super Lawyers Recognizes Fourteen Attorneys at Sahn Ward Coschignano, PLLC
Six Chosen to New York Metro Super Lawyers List, Eight More Selected as “Rising Stars”
UNIONDALE, NEW YORK —Sahn Ward Coschignano, PLLC has proudly announced that Super Lawyers has recognized 14 attorneys from the Firm for 2017 honors. The 14 attorneys, amounting to three-fourths of the Firm’s Partners and Associates, were recognized in the practice areas of land use and zoning law, real estate law, environmental law, family law, and business and general litigation.
Six attorneys were selected to the 2017 New York Metro Super Lawyers list and eight more attorneys from the Firm have been selected to the 2017 New York Metro Super Lawyers “Rising Stars” list.
The attorneys recognized as “Super Lawyers” and their respective practice areas are as follows:
● Michael H. Sahn, Managing Partner — Land Use/Zoning
● Jon A. Ward, Partner — Business Litigation
● Chris J. Coschignano, Partner — Land Use/Zoning
● Wayne G. Edwards, Partner — Land Use/Zoning
● Andrew M. Roth, Partner — Business Litigation
● Miriam E. Villani, Partner — Environmental
The attorneys recognized as Super Lawyers “Rising Stars” and their respective practice areas are as follows:
● Daniel H. Braff, Partner — Land Use/Zoning
● Adam H. Koblenz, Partner — General Litigation
● Joseph R. Bjarnson, Partner — Business Litigation
● John Christopher, Partner — Real Estate
● Michael J. Barone, Jr., Associate — Land Use/Zoning
● Joshua D. Brookstein, Associate — General Litigation
● Nicholas J. Cappadora, Associate — Land Use/Zoning
● Elaine M. Colavito, Associate — Family Law
“It is an honor to be named personally, but much more important is the credit and honor to the Firm to have so many of our attorneys recognized by Super Lawyers,” said Michael Sahn, the Firm’s Managing Partner. “We are very pleased and gratified. This reflects the outstanding and talented lawyers who serve our clients.”
The Super Lawyers list is issued by Thomson Reuters. A description of the selection methodology can be found at www.superlawyers.com/about/selection_process_detail.html. No aspect of this release has been approved by the Courts of the State of New York.
For more information about Sahn Ward Coschignano, call (516) 228-1300 or visit www.swc-law.com.
About Sahn Ward Coschignano, PLLC
Sahn Ward Coschignano, PLLC is one of the region’s most highly regarded and recognized law firms. The firm is committed to providing its clients with the highest quality representation, counsel, and advice. Practice areas include zoning and land use; real estate law and transactions; litigation and appeals; municipal law and legislative practice; cellular and telecommunications law; environmental, corporate, labor and employment law; tax certiorari and condemnation; matrimonial practice; and estate planning. The firm strives to assist its clients in a wide array of issues, serving them with skill and experience, resourcefulness, and responsibility. For more information, call (516) 228-1300 or visit www.swc-law.com.