- Adam D. Cahn of Sakkas, Cahn & Weiss, LLP was interviewed by the New Jersey Law Journal on the legal implications of the New Jersey Transit train crash that killed one person and injured more than 100 people.
- Abrams Garfinkel Margolis Bergson, LLP of Richard Blatt was named one of Long Island Business News’ Ones to Watch in Real Estate/Architecture/Engineering/Construction. LIBN named Neil B. Garfinkel one of its Who’s Who in Real Estate & Development.
- The New York Real Estate Journal reported that Sahn Ward Coschignano, PLLC launched its new Environment, Energy, and Resources Practice Group. Long Island Business News reported on two matters successfully represented by Firm Partner Christian Browne: an approval of a first-of-its-kind mixed-use development project in Baldwin and an Appellate Court ruling in favor of a restaurant which sought to annul a five-year durational time limit on its parking lot.
- The Epoch Times interviewed Fred Brewington of The Law Offices of Frederick K. Brewington on the usefulness of police statistics on use of force in civil rights cases and the rise of police-related shootings over the past 10 years.
- Lindsey Brown of Montfort, Healy, McGuire & Salley, LLP was named as one of the Ones to Watch in Law by Long Island Business News.