- Fred Brewington of The Law Offices of Frederick K. Brewington filed a notice of claim against the Garden City Police Department on behalf of his client, an African-American retired Nassau County corrections officer, citing racial discrimination, false arrest and verbal and physical abuse. This was reported by Newsday, News 12, PIX 11 News at 6, CBS News, CBS Radio, Garden City News and Black Westchester. The story was picked up by other media outlets as well.
- Neil B. Garfinkel of Abrams Garfinkel Margolis Bergson, LLP was interviewed by MortgageOrb on how the recent rise in interest rates will affect the housing and mortgage markets in 2017. Mr. Garfinkel also spoke to Newsday about Donald Trump’s tax proposals and its impact on the Long Island real estate market. Richard Blatt was named by Long Island Business News as one of its Ones to Watch in Real Estate/Architecture/Engineering/Construction.
- Long Island Business News interviewed Steve Sack of The Law Offices of Steven Mitchell Sack on the federal court’s recent decision to strike down the overtime rule.
- Disha Chandiramani of Bretz & Coven, LLP spoke to Long Island Business News on how immigration policy will be implemented under a Donald Trump administration.
- Tanya Hobson-Williams of The Law Firm of Hobson-Williams, P.C was recently quoted in an Erickson Tribune article on elder financial abuse.
- Laurie Sayevich Horz joined Blodnick Fazio & Associates PC as an Associate. This was reported by The Hauppauge Reporter.